I see people with a wide variety of conditions. Some of the issues I’ve been privileged to help people with lately include:
- tinnitus; in the first session, I was able to reduce the sound substantially. In the second, we reduced it again but also focused more on what would help the improvement hold.
- limited mobility in the knee; again, we made some progress in the first session, but far more in the next, where we did a number of sotai exercises and a little qigong in addition to a shiatsu session and reviewing herbs.
- aching muscles and joints; we are making considerable progress using a combination of herbs and shiatsu.
- digestive issues; we’re using a combination of herbs, dietary strategies, and shiatsu to help the digestive organs work more effectively.
- recovery from concussions; I’ve been privileged to work with a few people on their journeys of recovery and help them get relief from headaches, eye pain, and dizziness and learn what herbs to use when these come back. I also developed a kind of linguistic therapy to help with memory problems.
Do you have a health issue that you’d like to discuss?
Use this form to get in touch: